Here’s the recipe for wild blueberry lemonade, a delicious summer recipe. If you are looking for more wild blueberry recipes, I also have a wild blueberry vinaigrette.
This wild blueberry lemonade is super refreshing and delicious!
I’ve found this is the best way for me to get wild blueberries in if I can’t make a smoothie with the frozen berries.
Everyday, I drink a 64oz mason jar of lemon water everyday and I often add in the wild blueberry powder.
It’s a phenomenal hydrator.
Wild blueberries are adaptogens, so they help the body deal with stress. Drink this whenever you’re dealing with a stressful situation or to help heal the adrenals if you suffer from adrenal fatigue.
This is also a great drink to make quickly for guests, especially if you don’t like serving (or keeping on hand) store-bought drinks and juices (such as iced tea and lemonade).
It’s always nice to offer guests something delicious to drink, instead of just water.
This is also a great beverage to have as a mocktail when other guests are having cocktails or like beverages. It’s something special and refreshing to drink that you won’t regret later!
- 64 oz filtered water
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 Tbsp raw honey (add more to taste as needed)
- 1 Tbsp Vimergy wild blueberry powder (link below to order)
- 2 Tbsp fresh grated ginger (optional)
1. Pour the juice of 2 freshly squeezed lemons into a 64oz mason jar
2. Add honey, wild blueberry powder, and optional ginger
3. Fill the mason jar with filtered water
4. Mix & serve!
The best wild blueberry powder comes from Vimergy!