Seriously, this is my FAVORITE salad. I eat it almost daily. I keep steamed potatoes in the fridge at all times for easy meals like this.
In place of a "dressing", I squeeze some lemon and sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, and a little cayenne powder on top. Be careful with the cayenne. It is really spicy (but super healing - anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, circulation enhancing, & metabolism boosting).
- 4-6 cups greens baby butter, kale, spinach, or mixed greens work well
- 2 golden potatoes steamed, cubed
- 10 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Sprouts
- 1/4 - 1/2 avocado optional - omit for a fat free version
Add all ingredients into a large bowl and enjoy!