- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, packed (Not in oil)
- 1/4 cup dried olives (Not in oil or vinegar. See link below for recommended brand.)
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- A few sprigs fresh parsley
- 4 large Russett potatoes, thinly sliced length-wise
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup mango salsa (see recipe link below)
- 1/2 cup cashew cream (see recipe link below)
Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
Pulse until well combined, but still a little chunky.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the potato slices in a single layer.
Bake at 425 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, until they start to brown. (The thinner the potatoes are sliced, the shorter the baking time.)
Flip if desired to brown both sides and bake another 5-10 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Top with fresh spinach, tapenade, mango salsa, and cashew cream.
Use the tapenade as a dip, salad topper, or spread.
These are the brands that I have used for this recipe:
Check out my products page for all my favorite packaged foods!