Vegan Green Goddess Dressing | Avocado & Lime Based (Oil-Free)
This creamy vegan avocado lime dressing is healthy and delicious, a perfect high-vibe addition to your salad.
Salad dressings can totally make or break a salad! Although most salad dressings, especially those that are store-bought, have unhealthy ingredients or are loaded with oils and additives.
This simple green goddess salad dressing recipe takes only a few minutes to make. And, the dressing has healthy, high-vibe, and delicious ingredients!
If you are trying to eat more salad or encourage family members to eat more greens, there’s no better way to reach that goal than with a delicious salad dressing!
Also, the dressing is avocado-based, which is always a fan favorite too!
Additionally, all of the ingredients are raw, which makes their healing properties even stronger.
There’s no chopping either! Just add everything to the blender. It couldn’t be easier (or more delicious!).
Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
- 3/4 cup avocado
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1/2 lime juices
Add all ingredients to blender & blend until smooth.
Health Benefits of the Vegan Avocado Lime Dressing
- Avocado is an amazing addition to salads. They have numerous nutrients and minerals! Plus, it tastes amazing.
- Cilantro is a healing herb. It has properties that actually help to remove toxins from your body. It’s great for your digestion too.
- Cucumbers are a wonderful addition. They are loaded with nutrients and also serves as a mineral salt. Cucumbers are also great for hydration.
- Garlic is absolutely incredible, especially raw. It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals. It is also anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and antiviral. Salad dressings are a great way to get raw garlic into your diet without the zing.
- Limes contain vitamin C and antioxidants. These help to boost the immune system. Lime is also excellent for the liver.
Be sure to check out more salad dressings and other high-vibe recipes too!