If you’re looking for a meaningful gift that keeps on giving, you’re in the right place! Below, you’ll find some of my favorite holiday gifts to give (and receive!). There are gifts to support self-care, kitchen gadgets to make plant-based living easier, tasty food, restorative teas, and incredible healing services. I hope one of these strikes a chord for you!
The Best Kitchen Gadgets:
- Mason jar juicer top
- Citrus juicer – I recently got one of these and I’m obsessed!
- Masticating juicer
- Blender – The NutriBullet is a great starter blender at an easy price point.
- Glass straws
- InstantPot – I wasn’t sure about the hype, but now I use my InstantPot almost everyday!
- Miami Fruit – Exotic fruit delivered to your door!
- Mountain Rose Herbs – Wonderful loose-leaf tea.
- Reclaim Teas – All Medical Medium blends
- Tea Infuser for Tea Cup/Mug
- Orange Blossom Honey
- Consider making a plant-based snack basket to turn your loved ones on to some new treats. Check out my products page for even more healthy food ideas.
- Make you own Elderberry Syrup Kit (with dried elderberries & recipe)
Self-Help & Healing Books:
- Medical Medium Books, Liver Rescue or Life Changing Foods
- The Universe Has Your Back, by Gabrielle Bernstein
- You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise Hay
- The Emotion Code, by Dr. Bradley Nelson
- 80/10/10 Diet, by Douglas N Graham
- The World Peace Diet, by Will Tuttle
The Best Self-Care Tools:
- Journal – The Universe Has Your Back is beautiful or Zen as F*ck is pretty hilarious
- Dry Brush
- Organic Cotton Bathrobe
Gift Certificates for Healing Services:
- Nutrition Consultation with Rachel – I’m offering 15% off gift card purchases of $100 or more! Use the promo code HOLIDAY18. Offer ends 12/31/18. Gift cards do not expire. Good towards services or products. Buy for yourself or a loved one!
- Reiki or an Energy Healing Session – Two of my favorite practitioners that I personally use are & Dr. Lesley Phillips & Gladys Ellen who both work virtually. Please mention that I referred you!
- Myofascial release – If you’re not familiar with myofascial release (MFR), learn more about it here. It’s a very gentle form of massage or manipulation. Old emotions and blockages can get stuck in the body, causing pain and disease. MFR helps to smooth the fascia and shift old patterns of restriction. It has played a big role in my healing process. Find a local therapist here or do an internet search for one in your area.
I hope this list gives you some inspiration for healthy gift ideas (or an itch for a healthy gift for yourself)! There are so many great products out there to support a healthy, plant-based lifestyle.