This post shares how I healed myself from physical illness and emotional wounds and how you can heal your body and mind too.
I have spent the last several weeks in deep healing mode.
Sometimes, we need to retreat from the outer noise and go within ourselves to access shadow work and those parts of ourselves that are ready to be healed.
I took this time to be still in my own space, deeply feeling into all the emotion that was surfacing for me.
As I emerge from this cocoon, I feel compelled to share my personal story of healing.
I have been through such transformational shifts – physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
Throughout this metamorphosis, I shed many layers from the past that no longer served me.
I feel more grounded, confident, and clear than I have in years.
My self-healing has truly been a continuous commitment to myself. It’s been so rewarding, and I’ve been met with such abundance.
My Personal Healing Story
In this video, I share my healing story, including:
- my personal journey through divorce
- healing repressed trauma
- healing the Epstein Barr Virus, psoriasis, adrenal fatigue, emotional eating (and much more)
- managing a social life while also eating primarily a plant-based diet (yes, I ate small amounts of things like gluten and dairy and I still healed!)
- visits from Archangels through meditation
- the development of my intuitive abilities
- the subconscious healing power of your mind
- learning how to do less and receive more abundance
- calling in support from healers, friends, family, and soul sisters.
Thank you so much for listening! I hope it shows you how to heal yourself physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
I will be sharing a lot more in the coming weeks and will be making a big announcement in late October!
In the meantime, remember to listen to the messages from your body and soul. They are always communicating with you.
Also, remember that you have access to creating a life you love with abundant health, joy, and vitality.
You can heal.
Your body can heal.
Your mind can heal.
If you’d like extra guidance on your healing journey, you can schedule a call with me.