Divinely Nourished Retreat
Next Retreat Coming Summer of 2022
Get on the waitlist for first dibs at early sign up with discounted payment plans!
During This Retreat You Will:
- Release dense energy and emotions that are holding you back from fully accessing your highest potential
- More fully embody your divine feminine spirit – receive more healing while doing less work
- Learn more about natural plant-based healing techniques, including food, teas, herbs, and essential oils
- Laugh and connect with like-minded women
- Strengthen your intuition
- Feel more empowered in your own innate healing abilities
What You’ll Experience During the Retreat
The latest additions include sessions with a yoga teacher, a shamanic energy healer, a goddess photo shoot, and meals/juice/smoothies prepared by a personal chef!
Check in at 4:00PM
Grounding & Connecting
Energy Healing Session
Food as Medicine Session
Connecting to Divine Guidance
Blending Herbs & Teas
Ritual Release: SoulFlowTM
Plant Medicine: Essential Oils
Healing with Horses
Sunset Dinner at the Beach
Expressive Arts: Vision Boarding
Integrating the Energy Shifts: Going Forward
Check out at 11:00AM
Take a Peek Inside a Past Retreat
Early Bird Bonuses!
Sign up now to take advantage of: 2 pre-retreat group calls to optimize your healing experience
Reclaim the Powerful Healer Within…
Accommodations & Food
The Paradise Farmhouse is located on the 325-acre Norman Bird Sanctuary, just outside historic Newport, Rhode Island.
Rooms are double occupancy with 2 twins beds and a bathroom in each room.
Meals will be whole food, plant-based (free of eggs, dairy, gluten, corn, soy, inflammatory oils, and additives). Fresh juices & snacks will be available.
A private chef will be on-premises and most food accommodations can be met. Just ask! (Our goal is NOT to throw anyone into detox symptoms.)
Norman Bird Sanctuary
Paradise Farm House
583 3rd Beach Rd
Middletown, Rhode Island 02842