In this post, you’ll learn all about the throat chakra, third eye chakra, and crown chakra, including the oils and crystals that promote healing and balance to these energy centers.
After journeying through the first four chakras, we are going to move into the highest vibration emotions of love, joy, and enlightenment.
In this space, we trust and understand that there is a higher power. We are way beyond survival in the higher chakras.
Additionally, when we start to engage the highest chakras, we can live more consciously and truly come into experiencing the true meaning in life.
All About the Throat Chakra
The throat chakra is our authentic voice. In the throat chakra, we step into our faith. Faith and understanding meet. It’s also a move from the heart in recognizing there is a spiritual world.
First, the throat chakra is located at the front of the neck. The color for the throat chakra is light blue, and its element is sound.
Out of Balance Throat Chakra
When your throat chakra is out of balance, it is hard to come into alignment with the higher chakras. You can also experience the following when your throat chakra is out of balance:
- Difficulty speaking truth and expressing self
- Feel silenced & judged
- Feel out of alignment
- Out of touch with will to live
In Balance Throat Chakra
When your throat chakra is balanced, you can more easily move into the higher chakras. You’ll also feel more balanced in your own voice. When in balance, you can experience the following:
- Will to live is strong
- Able to follow dreams
- Speak out your truth
- Easily and authentically express ourselves
- Ability to listen to our inner voice
- Balance between silence and speech
The life lessons with the throat chakra are to speak and receive truth. Again, there is a balance – you know when to speak your truth and when to be silent.
Causes of Energy Blocks in the Throat Chakra
- Difficulty expressing self
- Withholding or swallowing words
- Suppressing creative talents (especially channeling)
Body Parts Associated with the Throat Chakra
The following body parts could be affected with an out of balance throat chakra:
- Neck vertebrae
Crystals for the Throat Chakra
The following crystals offer beautiful healing properties for the throat chakra:
- Blue kyanite
- Lapis lazuli
Essential Oils for the Throat Chakra
Essential oils are another powerful way of healing the throat chakra. The following oils are particularly helpful:
Affirmations for the Throat Chakra
Affirmations for the throat chakra begin with, “I speak…”
- I speak my truth.
- I speak from a place of compassion.
- And, I speak of myself in the highest vibration of love and light.
All About the Third Eye Chakra
The third eye chakra is the sixth chakra, and it’s our sixth sense. Firstly, this chakra is our center of wisdom, spiritual insight, and intuition.
It’s located between the eyebrows, and the color is indigo light. Also, the element is intuition.
Out of Balance Third Eye Chakra
An out of balance third eye chakra can feel the following ways:
- Focus only on the intellect and reject spiritual aspects of self
- Do not trust our intuition
- Only able to see the physical
- Fear our inner wisdom
In Balance Third Eye Chakra
When your third eye chakra is balanced, you may feel that you:
- Know, trust, and follow the intuition
- Knowing beyond what we can see
- Strong clairvoyance
The following life lessons can be provided by the third eye chakra:
- To use insight and intuition
- To see past the physical
Causes of Energy Blocks in the Third Eye Chakra
The biggest block with the third eye chakra is the lack of trust in one’s intuition.
Body Parts Associated with the Third Eye Chakra
- Pineal gland
- Nervous system
Crystals for the Third Eye Chakra
- Clear quartz
Essential Oils for the Third Eye Chakra
Affirmations for the Third Eye Chakra
The following affirmations are examples of affirmations that are associated with the third eye chakra.
- I see the truth, and I see love.
- I see the blessings of the angels in my life.
- And, I see humanity healing.
All About the Crown Chakra
Firstly, our crown chakra is all about the connection to the Divine and our higher self. It’s located at the top and center of the head. The colors are purple, white, or gold, and the element is thought.
Additionally, the crown chakra is all about pure consciousness, our own unique divinity, and past lives and/or guides coming through to connect with us, bringing us ancient wisdom.
Out of Balance Crown Chakra
- Disconnected from Divine
- Anger at God
- Difficulty trusting our path
- Depressed, alone, unsatisfied
- Unable to let go of anxiety & fear
In Balance Crown Chakra
- Live in the knowledge of unity
- Understand we are creations of the Divine
- Trust our connection to the Divine
- Our identity goes beyond the physical form
- More able to elevate our vibration and consciousness
The life lesson of the crown chakra is to experience the Divine and the meaning of life.
Causes of Energy Blocks in the Crown Chakra
- Lack of trust in the Divine
- Unresolved anger towards the Divine
Body Parts Associated with the Crown Chakra
- Muscular system
- Skeletal system
- Cerebral cortex
- Central nervous system
Crystals for the Crown Chakra
- Clear quartz
- Herkimer diamond
Essential Oils for the Crown Chakra
Affirmations for the Crown Chakra
Affirmations for the seventh chakra begin with, “I know.”
- I know I am supported and held by the Divine.
- I know I am an extension of Source.
- And, I know that the more I trust and stay in a high vibration, the more I receive.
At the end of the workshop video (above), there is a beautiful meditation on clearing these higher chakras. Be sure to give it a listen!