This recipe is an easy lemon vinaigrette dressing that is fat-free, vinegar-free, and mustard-free.
I love an amazing homemade salad dressing recipe.
I usually stay away from any kind of store-bought salad dressings. Store-bought salad dressings can disrupt the digestive tract. They are packed with flavors, vinegar, and all kinds of disruptors.
But, did you know that salad dressings are so easy to make?! With just a few ingredients, you’ll have a healthy dressing that you and your body feel good about!
This recipe is fat-free, vinegar-free, mustard-free, and delicious! Packed with flavor, this light, refreshing, you can use lemon vinaigrette dressing over salads, potatoes, or vegetables.
Also, you can adjust to add any number of seasonings, fresh herbs, or spices. The possibilities are truly endless. I’ve listed my favorite add-ins below.
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/4-1/2 cup water (adjust to taste preference)
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp cayenne powder (optional, cayenne can be very spicy, so error on adding less)
Benefits of Lemons
Lemons are an amazing addition to any diet because they offer so many health benefits.
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
- Helps to alkalize body
- Destroys bacteria
- Gives immune system a powerful boost
- Helps decrease inflammation in the body
Additionally, it’s so important to eat plenty of greens every day. Having a healthy salad dressing, like this lemon vinaigrette, helps to get those daily greens in!
I’ve made all of these dressing recipes from the healthiest ingredients. Most of my dressing recipes are fat-free or can be adjusted to be fat-free.