This recipe is so simple, yet so delicious. I use it over salads, potatoes, or veggies. You can add any number of seasonings, fresh herbs, or spices to this basic recipe. The possibilities are truly endless. I've listed my favorite add-ins below.
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/4-1/2 cup water (adjust to taste preference)
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp cayenne powder (optional, cayenne can be very spicy, so error on adding less)
Mix all ingredients until well combined.