Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie
This delicious smoothie combines 5 key ingredients to pull heavy metals out of your system: barley grass juice powder, cilantro, dulse, spirulina & wild blueberries. They work synergistically, so it is important to make sure you have at least 3 of these ingredients, but preferably all five. This recipe is powerful, so I recommend that you start gently with about ¼ dose of the powders and work your way up to the full doses. Check my "Products" page under "Resources" for links to the powders!
- 2 ripe bananas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries (Wyman’s of Maine)
- 1 cup frozen sweet cherries (optional, preferably organic)
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 cup cilantro (parsley is an alternative if you don’t like cilantro)
- 1 tsp Vimergy Barley grass juice powder (or 8 capsules)
- 1 tsp Vimvergy spirulina (or 6 tablets)
- 1 Tbsp Maine Coast Sea Vegetables atlantic dulse
- 2-3 inches fresh aloe vera leaf (find this in your produce section)
- 1/2-1 cup coconut water or filtered water (Taste Nirvana or 100% coconut water not from concentrate)
Add all ingredients into a blender.
Blend, gradually increasing speed to high until smooth.
Adjust the amount of coconut water based on your preference for a thicker or thinner smoothie.