Here’s the recipe for the Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie, a delicious smoothie that has five special ingredients to pull toxins out of your body.
Did you know that we are all exposed to toxins every day? There are environmental toxins, toxins in our food and water, toxins in our cleaning products, makeup, and more.
On top of that, we were born with generational toxins, and most of us have held onto emotional toxins. We simply can’t escape them.
However, this delicious smoothie will help pull those toxins out of your body. The five key ingredients are barley grass juice powder, cilantro, dulse, spirulina, and wild blueberries.
Also, these five ingredients work in harmony, so it is important that you use all five of them. Yet, you can still make it if you don’t have all of the ingredients.
It’s very easy to make, as you just blend up all the ingredients!
I drink this every day, as my body craves it. It’s a wonderful way to start the day, knowing you are freeing your body from the toxins that can hold us back.
- 2 ripe bananas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries (Wyman’s of Maine)
- 1 cup frozen sweet cherries (optional, preferably organic)
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup cilantro, stems & leaves (parsley is an alternative if you don’t like cilantro)
- 1 tsp Vimergy Barley grass juice powder (or 8 capsules)
- 1 tsp Vimvergy spirulina (or 6 tablets Hawaiian Spirulina)
- 1 Tbsp Maine Coast Sea Vegetables Atlantic dulse
- 2-3 inches fresh aloe vera leaf (find this in your produce section)
- 1/2 cup filtered water or coconut water (optional if you like it less thick, Taste Nirvana or 100% coconut water not from concentrate)
This recipe is adapted from Anthony William’s Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie from Thyroid Healing.
For more posts on healing, especially spiritual and emotional healing, check out the below recent posts.